Muscular Dystrophy Canada is extremely fortunate to have an incredible partnership with Fire Fighters across Canada. Fire Fighters have supported Muscular Dystrophy Canada since 1954, delivering an impact that has been felt for decades. Fire Fighters help generate revenue and raise awareness about neuromuscular disorders and the need for funding to support Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s programs and services. Canadian Fire Fighters have a goal of raising $100 million by 2020 to support Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s mission. Fire Fighters are Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s largest network of supporters and we are incredibly thankful for their ongoing dedication and passion.
If you’re a Fire Fighter you can Take Action by:
- Participating in your local community fundraising and awareness events organized by the Muscular Dystrophy Canada Chair or Regional Advisor.
- Contacting Muscular Dystrophy Canada if your Fire Department/Association/Local does not have a Muscular Dystrophy Chair.
- Joining your area’s Muscular Dystrophy Canada Chapter.
If you are interested in becoming a Chair for your Fire Department/Association/Local or a Regional Fire Fighter Advisor, we’d love to hear from you. Please call us at 1-800-567-2873 or email email@example.com.
- STATEMENT REGARDING PHONE SOLICITATIONS Muscular Dystrophy Canada does not use telemarketing services. Several years ago, the Canadian Fire Fighter Curling Association (CFFCA) retained a telemarketing company to assist in fundraising for their annual curling event. A portion of the funds raised in past years were donated to MDC. Muscular Dystrophy Canada can confirm a campaign …Continue Reading
- I met Brayden Graft when he was just five-days-old. Little did I know then the impact he would have on my life. My friends Leanne and Tony had been fostering children for about five years and already had a baby at home when their social worker called about Brayden. They didn’t even think twice about …Continue Reading