- Poor balance with frequent falls
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty walking or running
- Difficulty performing sports
- Difficulty going up stairs
- Difficulty rising from a chair or getting up from lying position
- Difficult getting on or off the toilet
- Difficulty raising or keeping your arms up
- Resulting in loss of function muscle loss, soreness, cramps or pain
- Fatigue, daytime sleepiness or morning headaches
- Difficulty breathing including or especially when lying down
- Drooping eyelids
Do you recognize any of these symptoms in you or someone you know?
Download this form and talk to a healthcare professional.
Visit muscleweakness.ca for more information and to find out who else you can talk to about your signs and symptoms.