Muscular Dystrophy Canada is extremely fortunate to have an incredible partnership with Fire Fighters across Canada. Fire Fighters have supported Muscular Dystrophy Canada since 1954, delivering an impact that has been felt for decades. Fire Fighters help generate revenue and raise awareness about neuromuscular disorders and the need for funding to support Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s programs and services. Canadian Fire Fighters have a goal of raising $100 million by 2020 to support Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s mission. Fire Fighters are Muscular Dystrophy Canada’s largest network of supporters and we are incredibly thankful for their ongoing dedication and passion.
If you’re a Fire Fighter you can Take Action by:
- Participating in your local community fundraising and awareness events organized by the Muscular Dystrophy Canada Chair or Regional Advisor.
- Contacting Muscular Dystrophy Canada if your Fire Department/Association/Local does not have a Muscular Dystrophy Chair.
- Joining your area’s Muscular Dystrophy Canada Chapter.
If you are interested in becoming a Chair for your Fire Department/Association/Local or a Regional Fire Fighter Advisor, we’d love to hear from you. Please call us at 1-800-567-2873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eight years ago, I sat in a doctor’s office staring down at a brochure from Muscular Dystrophy Canada mindlessly reading the same line over and over again. I was in … Continue reading Celebrate Muscular Dystrophy Month With UsContinue Reading
- STATEMENT REGARDING PHONE SOLICITATIONS Muscular Dystrophy Canada does not use telemarketing services. Several years ago, the Canadian Fire Fighter Curling Association (CFFCA) retained a telemarketing company to assist in fundraising … Continue reading Important Update on Phone SolicitationsContinue Reading
- I met Brayden Graft when he was just five-days-old. Little did I know then the impact he would have on my life. My friends Leanne and Tony had been fostering … Continue reading Brayden’s JourneyContinue Reading